Prices

View our options, menu’s and prices here. Via the button “Calculate your price” you can create an overview. We can also create a tailor made cost overview, for this we kindly ask you to contact us.

Prices

Minimum Spend

To rent IJ-Events, we work with a minimum spend. This minimum spend is dependent on the day of the week & month of the year. A minimum spend is made of 2.750 EUR room for rent. The remaining amount, you can make up with food & beverages.

Click here for the minimum spend overview.

Catering

A key ingredient to having a successful event is if you serve delicious food. To be honest this can either make or break the event.
With our in-house restaurant we have developed incredibly tasteful seasonal menu’s for your guests; breakfast, lunch and dinner! Have a look at the menu’s below with their relative prices.

If you already have your heart set on a certain cuisine that will suit your event, let us know. We can discuss a tailor made menu with no additional costs.

Breakfast Menu
Lunch Menu
Borrel Menu
Dinner Menu

Beverages

Beverages
Take a look at the selection of arrangements we offer for your day or evening event:

Coffee / Tea / Water arrangement
4 hours: 5.50 EUR p.p
All day : 11.00 EUR p.p

Drink on After Calculation
For the most ordered beverages here ar

Technology

As any event, each conference is unique in it’s own way and therefore the technical supplies that you may need will differ. We work with several reliable suppliers that are experts in their field and will be able to suggest the right equipment you may need. You are free to choose your own supplier if you prefer to do so. Please inform us in due time so that we can discuss the possibilities with them too!

From IJ-Events you can count on facilities such as free WI-FI internet, disabled toilets, audio and visual installation in meeting rooms and wireless microphones.

Conditions of payment

Dutch registered companies
When you have chosen IJ-Events as the perfect match for your event, our administration will send you a pre-invoice for 75% of the minimum spend or the offerd ammount. The term of payment for this ammount is 30 days. After your event you will receive an invoice for the remaining 25%. It is also possible to pay the remaining ammount on the evening itself.

 

Internationly registered companies
The conditions of payment for international companies are similar to those of dutch companies. The only difference is that in this case before to start of your event 100% of the minimum spend/offered ammount should be paid. Extra’s discussed on the evening itself can be paid for on the evening itself.

Why IJ-Events?
  • Our experienced team will cater to your every need
  • The view of the IJ-river is breathtaking
  • Industrial, flexible venue with lots of daylight
  • Guaranteed good food from our in-house kitchen
  • Arrive in style on our private dock
  • Excellent accessibility by public transport
  • Gorgeous, large waterside terrace
  • We believe everything is possible

Curious?
We are happy to show you the location.